Wordle: Untitled

Saturday 20 August 2011

Warm Reception

We have been here in Kindsbach for 6 days and we have 6 days left. Tomorrow is Sunday and we meet the church family. We are very excited and if they are anything like the warm lovely people we have met so far then we are very lucky indeed. I don't usually throw around the term "brothers and sisters in Christ" but I truly feel as if these people are family. They have welcomed us in to their homes and have allowed us the privilege of getting to know their hearts and their walks. I love the open honesty and the willingness to be so real and the glimpses of rawness that comes with it. God is definitely doing a work here in Germany and I pray that we would be able to be a part of it.
And can I just say that I love this country? It is beautiful here. The winding roads with houses and businesses all smashed up together in contrast to the stretches of wide open fields and forests so thick that often, the hills, look like one giant blob of green painted by Bob Ross. There is much that the Lord will need to pull together if this is where He wants to place us, but I admit that my heart is already here and willing to serve.
Please pray for us as we continue to seek the Lord's will in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment